Lilith - Hoodie
ready to ship in 2-3 days
Check out our FAQ for further information
1. Who to ask if i got questions, not mentioned here?
Please feel free to message firstname.lastname@example.org, we're happy to help you out!
2. How do I cancel / change my order?
Sadly we are not able to cancel/edit any orders once they have been paid. Our warehouse is operating automated to guarantee fast and error free shipping. However, you can exchange, or return any item using our returns center.
3. How do I return / exchange an item?Please use our returns center: https://staycoldapparel.returnscenter.com/Just type in your email and order number, and select the items you want to return. If you are unsure about the process please don't hesitate to contact us.
4. What if I need to change my address?
Once your order has been placed, we cannot make changes to your address anymore. If you made a mistake, or the the delivery was unsuccessful, please let us know. We can resend your parcel when it comes back to our warehouse.
5. How long does shipping usually take?Orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Germany within 2-3 business days and are processed by DHL and local post services.
Disclaimer: The following shipping estimations are based on our experience and subject to change. At peak times and due to unforeseen delays, your delivery may be late. We ask for your understanding in such instances.
- Germany: 2-3 working days- EU: 4-7 working days- UK: 8 working days
- USA: 10-14 working days- Canada: 3-4 weeks
- OZ: 4-6 weeks
- Rest of the world: 2 weeks and up
If you need assistance tracking your order, please check out our new tracking page.
6. Do I have to pay customs duties if I order from outside the EU?
Please note that import taxes and customs fees may apply if you order from a non-EU country. To avoid unexpected costs, please check the import regulations for your country in advance.
7. I got a different, damaged or defective item - what to do?
If this happens, please contact our customer service at email@example.com . We need your order number (#12345), a photo of the defective item and a description of the issue. If you received the wrong item, we also need a photo of the barcode on the bag of the product.
Artwork by matiasfelipe_ds
Lilith was a female night demon, and the legend says that in the Jewish tradition, Lilith was actually the first woman of Adam. After a huge fight with him, she flew from him up into the air and came back in the shape of a snake, seducing Eva to eat the forbidden fruit. What a way to get some revenge - and as we know this resulted in the whole biblical story of humans being sinners. The design is further inspired by elements of an 80’s horror movie.
This item is a special reissued edition and comes with a unique hem tag.
Material: 65% cotton, 35% polyester-brushed fleece
Print: screenprint on the front, back & sleeves
Fit: unisex - EU sizing - regular fit
For a 1,80 m tall person, we recommend size L.
This is our new and improved hoodie with an updated fit - please check the size chart to find your size.
Influenced & designed by tattoo artists.
We proudly stand behind every product we make.